As we start a new year, now is the perfect time to evaluate how you can grow your practice, better serve your clients, and excel in your career. This webinar will help you evaluate four key areas of your business, and how financial service professionals can find new ways to add value to client relationships, drive revenue, and create efficiencies in their practice.
You Will Learn How To:
- Evaluate opportunities to enhance your business:
- Service: In what new ways can you help your clients?
- Team: Do you have the right staff in place to help you reach your goals?
- Marketing: Are you leveraging the right channels to drive client acquisition?
- Cash Reserves: Do you have the right financial partner to help you navigate a recovering economy?
- Finance your business investments
As Chief Marketing Officer for the BHG family of companies, Chris Panebianco is responsible for all global marketing initiatives to support BHG’s commercial working capital loans, personal financing, commercial and personal credit cards, patient lending, SBA loans, and collections management. With more than 15 years’ experience in financing, Chris drives traditional and digital advertising, branding, public relations, and lead generation, as well as customer and vendor relationship management. Since 2001, BHG has funded over $7 billion to licensed healthcare practitioners and other highly skilled
Registration Fee: $19
Archive: The archive recording will be available after the webinar in your FSPgo account (on the My Account tab).
CE Credits: There are no CE credits available for this program.
Note: This webinar was originally broadcast live on March 18, 2021.
Sponsor: This webinar is sponsored by BHG