The Accredited Asset Management Specialist℠ or AAMS® Program is a professional designation program for financial professionals. The program provides advisors with a strong fundamental financial knowledge with an additional focus on asset management.
It’s an ideal educational program for new advisors as well as those looking to build stronger client relationships and provide more comprehensive advice. Students will learn to identify new investment opportunities as well as to recognize insurance, tax, retirement, and estate issues.
- Earn an industry-recognized designation encouraged by top firms and specifically designed for newer advisors.
- Master the entire asset management process and learn to avoid costly regulatory and ethical mistakes.
- Graduates can test out of 2 (of 6) courses in our CFP Certification Professional Education Program.
- The AAMS® designation is the industry-benchmark for asset management credentials and is a recommended education program for top firms in the industry.
- Help your clients to maintain and grow their assets via risk, return, and investment performance.
- Learn to work with individual clients, small businesses, and investment clients.
- Obtain up to 45 hours of CE credit for completion.
- Module 1: The Asset Management Process
- Module 2: Risk, Return & Investment Performance
- Module 3: Asset Allocation & Selection
- Module 4: Investment Strategies
- Module 5: Taxation of Investments
- Module 6: Investment for Retirement
- Module 7: Deferred Compensation and Other Benefit Plans
- Module 8: Insurance Products for Investment Claims
- Module 9: Estate Planning for Investment Clients
- Module 10: Fiduciary, Ethical, and Regulatory Issues for Advisers