The Accredited Wealth Management Advisor℠ or AWMA® program is designed for advisors who want to better address the unique needs of high net worth clients. With this designation in your arsenal of knowledge you’ll be able to help clients capitalize on opportunities to preserve, grow, and transfer their wealth. You’ll gain the confidence to optimize clients’ investments to achieve their goals while minimizing investment volatility.
The program’s one-of-a-kind curriculum contains sections dedicated to behavioral finance, working with small business owners, and succession/exit planning. There is also an entire module specifically dedicated to the fiduciary and regulatory issues facing advisors.
- Earn an industry-recognized designation encouraged by top firms that focuses specifically on wealth management.
- Get to know your high net-worth clients and learn to focus on their personal needs via behavioral finance and emotional intelligence.
- Graduates can test out of 2 (of 6) courses in our CFP Certification Professional Education Program.
- The AWMA® designation is the industry-benchmark for asset management credentials and is a recommended education program for top firms in the industry.
- Discover the unique tax, retirement, and estate implications for high net worth clients and help your clients to maintain and grow their assets via risk, return, & investment performance.
- Obtain up to 45 hours of CE credit for completion.
- Module 1: Getting to Know Your High Net Worth Client
- Module 2: Investment Risk, Return, and Performance
- Module 3: Advanced Investment Products and Strategies
- Module 4: Considerations for Business Owners
- Module 5: Income Tax Planning for High Net Worth Clients
- Module 6: Executive Benefits Planning for High Net Worth Clients
- Module 7: Estate Planning for High New Worth Clients
- Module 8: Fiduciary, Ethical, and Regulatory Issues for Advisers