The required education curriculum is presented in a series of Live Online Classes. Our expert faculty will guide you through formulas and concepts with a structured approach, allowing you to complete the education in just 9 months. These classes are meant to give you the “big picture” of concepts and formulas, so you can relate them to problems and scenarios throughout your coursework. Each class is recorded and archived, so you can go back and review key areas or catch up if you missed a class.
Your Premium Package contains everything you need to prepare to sit for the CFP® exam. You’ll receive a Live Online Education Class, as well as your choice of Live Online, OnDemand, or Onsite Exam Prep Review Class, plus eBooks for the entire program.
- FP511 – General Financial Planning Principles, Professional Conduct, and Regulation
- FP512 – Risk Management, Insurance, and Employee Benefits Planning
- FP513 – Investment Planning
- FP514 – Tax Planning
- FP515 – Retirement Savings and Income Planning
- FP516 – Estate Planning
- FP517 – Financial Plan Development
Pay Upfront: Purchase the Premium Package and pay in full at time of purchase. Materials release based on your course start date. Select this option if you are committed to completing the program and want to save money.