Financial professionals today face a number of challenges when assisting preretirees in an ever-changing economic landscape of challenges and financial risks. These changes include loss of employer pension plans, historically low interest rates, increased market volatility, rising health care cost, looming changes to Social Security and Medicare, forced retirement, extended longevity and more recently, a pandemic! This session will identify fresh concepts and mathematical ideologies on new designs for retirement planning that could improve income, growth, and liquidity for your retiree clients.
- Creating an emotional connection with preretiree clients
- Discussing fears and risks retirees face today
- Defining distinct roles of Investment vs Insurance to improve retirement efficiency
- Framing complicated concepts in simple terms for retirees’ understanding
- Helping retirees set responsible expectations in establishing specs used to forecast their plan
Curtis Cloke, CLTC, LUTCF, RICP is an award-winning international speaker, educator and author as a retirement expert. His presentations are entertaining, inspirational and educational. Curtis serves as an Adjunct Instructor for The American College of Financial Services as part of the educational team of experts who helped develop curriculum and content for the new online RICP® (Retirement Income Certified Professionals) designation program. In 2009, Curtis was also recognized as a top five finalists for “Advisor of the Year” by Senior Markets Advisor Magazine. He is a 20-year member of MDRT, with 3 Court of the Table and 12 Top of the Table honors. In addition to MDRT, he is also a member of the Forum 400, NAFIA, Society of FSP and many other industry associations. Curtis is a financial life planner with over 30 years of experience serving clients around the US from his Burlington, Iowa office. He focuses on business, estate and retirement planning.
There are no CE credits available for this program.
- This webinar was originally broadcast live on April 27, 2021.
- There are no CE credits available for the on-demand session.
- Registrants for the on-demand session are not eligible to receive the raffle prizes or gift cards.
The PowerPoint presentation will be available on the Downloads page of My Account in FSPgo.
Thank you to our FSPtips sponsors.