Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) Professional Designation Program
Financial advisors face an increasingly complex onslaught of retirement planning questions as aging baby boomers look for investments to meet their lifestyle needs in 10 years, 20 years, and beyond, as well as determining when they can actually retire.
You’ll find these clients demand a high level of knowledge from their advisors. You can build upon this knowledge and add to your expertise and credibility with the CRPC® mark after your name. This program will help you define a “road map to retirement,” enabling you to focus on clients’ pre-and post-retirement needs, as well as issues related to asset management and estate planning.
- The CRPC® designation is the industry-benchmark for retirement planning credentials and is encouraged by the top firms in the industry.
- Master the entire retirement planning process from A to Z, not just retirement income.
- Graduates can test out of 2 (of 6) courses in our CFP Certification Professional Education Program.
- Develop specialized tax and estate strategies and objectives specifically for retirees.
- Learn the unique financial and emotional aspects of the retirement process.
- Obtain up to 45 hours of CE credit for completion.
- Module 1: Maximizing the Client Experience During the Retirement Planning Process
- Module 2: Principles and Strategies When Investing for Retirement
- Module 3: Making the Most of Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Module 4: Bridging the Income Gap: Identifying Other Sources of Retirement Income
- Module 5: Navigating Health Care Options in Retirement
- Module 6: Making the Emotional and Financial Transition to Retirement
- Module 7: Designing Optimal Retirement Income Streams
- Module 8: Achieving Tax and Estate Planning Objectives in Retirement
- Module 9: Fiduciary, Ethical, and Regulatory Issues for Advisers