Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS) Professional Designation Program
As retirement plan options evolve and tax complexities increase, many companies seek professional plan administrators to design, install, and maintain their company retirement plans.
Firms of all sizes recognize the unique skills needed to implement and oversee these internal retirement plans— skills within your reach with the CRPS® designation. Your CRPS® mark will set you apart from other advisors with the knowledge to recommend implementation techniques that can be executed into well-structured, company-appropriate retirement plans. Plus, you’ll be able to effectively administer retirement plans for businesses and their employees.
- The CRPS® designation is the industry-benchmark for credentials related to retirement plan creation/maintenance and is encouraged by the industry’s top firms.
- The program offers unique insights into areas very few advisors have experience with.
- Master a wide variety of retirement plan types including SEP, Simple, 401(k), Defined Benefit, and more.
- Graduates can test out of one of the courses in our CFP Certification Professional Education Program.
- In addition to plan implementation, discover the ins and outs of plan claims, penalties, and termination.
- Obtain up to 45 hours of CE credit for completion.
- Module 1: Introduction to ERISA and the Fiduciary Standard
- Module 2: Employer-Funded Defined Contribution Plans
- Module 3: Participant-Directed Retirement Plans
- Module 4: Retirement Plan Solutions for Small Business Owners
- Module 5: Retirement Plan Selection, Design, and Implementation
- Module 6: Administering ERISA-Compliant Plans
- Module 7: Working with Plan Participants