Chartered SRI Counselor (CSRIC) Professional Designation Program
The Chartered SRI Counselor (CSRIC™) is a unique program that provides a blend of foundational knowledge and scenario learning to work with sustainable, responsible, and impact (SRI) investments for a variety of clients. The CSRIC™ program provides financial advisors and investment professionals with foundation knowledge of the history, definitions, trends, portfolio construction principles, fiduciary responsibilities, and best practices for sustainable, responsible, and impact (SRI) investments.
- The CSRIC™ designation is the first major financial credential dedicated specifically to SRI and is encouraged by the top financial firms.
- This course was developed in partnership with US SIF, The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment — the leading voice advancing sustainable, responsible, and impact investing across all asset classes in the United States.
- Earn an industry-recognized designation encouraged by top firms and specifically designed to help you master SRI concepts.
- Expertise in this unique niche can set help set yourself apart as both clients and firms begin demanding advisors who are experts in SRI.
- Discover how environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors are utilized in SRI portfolio construction.
- Learn how to communicate the value of SRI to your existing clients.
- Program completion can qualify for up to 45 hours of CE credit and credit toward a Master of Science Degree in Personal Financial Planning.
- Module 1: The Foundations and History of SRI
- Module 2: Approaches to SRI Practices
- Module 3: Shareholder Advocacy, Community Investing, and Corporate Responsibility
- Module 4: Portfolio Construction and Incorporating SRI into Financial Advising
- Module 5: ESG Performance, Risk, and Rating Metrics
- Module 6: The Fiduciary Standard and Communicating the Value of SRI
- Module 7: Current and Future Opportunities