In today’s rapidly changing world, finance professionals are required to wear many hats and are often the keys to the success of the organization. On one hand, they need to be abreast of the latest proven financial skills for making the best decisions, and on the other hand they need the best skills to motivate, manage, and lead people. Being pigeon-holed into one area or another is neither good for career building nor for the good of the organization. We’ll cover the latest issues that all CFOs and controllers need to know about and provide how-to guidance to allow for immediate use in their organizations.
- Economic update
- Managing for productivity
- Metrics and benchmarking
- Social media and the cloud
- Understand the current issues and latest trends impacting CFOs, controllers, and finance professionals
- Understand how domestic and global economic conditions could impact the organization
- Be familiar with the results of the case studies and exercises that reinforce key learning points throughout the course
- On-Demand Webcast – 4 CPE credits – $89
- Downloadable PDF – 4 CPE credits – $65
- Textbook – 4 CPE credits – $80
Can you explain the differences among the three self-study formats? An on-demand webcast is a recorded streaming version of a live webinar, featuring PowerPoint slides, audio and, in some cases, video. An online download course is a text-based PDF that you can download or print. With a textbook, the course material is shipped to you in a three-ring binder. In all three formats, the CPE exam is taken online.