This comprehensive legal instruction offers essential knowledge and resources to draft key documents used to plan for clients’ trusts and estates. Establish heirs and plan distributions, choose and prepare fiduciaries, outline medical decisions and more. With experienced attorney faculty sharing their top approaches and sample documents, you’ll save time drafting and advise clients on the wisest course of action for every unique situation. Order today!
- Compiling the Client’s Assets/Accounts Inventory
- Crafting Durable Powers of Attorney
- Updating Beneficiary Designations
- Wills: Drafting the Key Components
- Drafting Living Trusts: Essential Provisions
- Designing the Letter of Intent to Clarify – not Complicate – Testator Intent
- Advance Directives: Planning for Medical Care, Incapacity, and End of Life Decisions
- Creating Guardianships
- Legal Ethics in Estate Planning Practice
Duration: 6 hours 2 minutes
Accreditation Disclaimer: NBI distance learning programs are widely accredited across most MCLE jurisdictions. Please see specific program accreditation details by clicking the “Buy Now” button and referring to the “Credit” tab on the program details page. You may also contact the NBI Customer Care team at (800) 930-6182.
Note: This webinar was originally broadcast on January 24, 2019.