In the midst of our ever-changing industry, distractions abound. Whether it’s uncertainty about the political and economic climate, new regulations, or client expectations, distractions can rob you of your valuable time, energy, and emotion. They can easily derail you from performing at your best and building the business you want.
Combining his experience of training for 13 years for a 2-minute swimming event to win an Olympic medal by only 4/100ths of a second, along with his hands-on experience as a financial advisor, Paul Kingsman will teach you how to effectively develop and apply the principles and processes needed to create a distraction-proof business and succeed in a highly competitive environment.
Specifically, you’ll hear and see:
- Effective referral language that works in the real world
- Sample email scripts that help build centers of influence and great referral partners
- How to work with your perfect number of clients sooner than you think (Hint: By being ruthlessly clinical, yet wonderfully relational!)
- Metrics to measure what matter most (What we measured that allowed us to double our business)
You will also learn how to:
- Keep your long-term dreams relevant to everyday activities
- Make deadlines work for you to get clarity about what to do next
- Use powerful planning tools to stay focused in your daily practice
- Be confidently prepared with language and processes to maximize every opportunity
Paul Kingsman is Ash Brokerage’s National Director of Practice Management where he works directly with advisors that are ready to transition their business to protection and retirement income planning practices. In addition, Paul brings the expertise necessary to help financial professionals focus on running their businesses more efficiently. Through customized coaching, both individually or in small groups, Paul helps advisors grow their practices, set up processes to attract quality prospective clients, and remain relevant in an ever-changing world of financial services. Paul offers processes that allow advisors to increase the number of people they serve while managing a healthy life-work balance. Prior to joining Ash, Paul built a reputation as a sought-after expert on becoming distraction-proof. A prior Olympian, Paul put his focus to good use when he swam a two-minute backstroke, beating out his nearest competitor by four one-hundredths of a second, earning a medal for his efforts.
FSP members: Click here to access this webinar for free (member log-in required).