Getting ready for busy season involves not only knowing the new tax rules for 2019, but also knowing how those new rules impact the IRS tax forms practitioners will be using to prepare 2019 tax returns. This course provides tax return preparer attendees with an up-to-date review of important new tax forms, key tax developments and tax law changes as they are reflected in IRS forms for 2019, and IRS filing issues and deadlines as they relate to 2019.
- Major 2019 tax form changes as they relate to individual taxpayers
- Key new tax developments as they relate to 2019 and how they impact the 2019 tax forms
- Understand new tax developments and the impact they have on the 2019 tax forms
- Note changes in 2019 tax forms from the 2018 versions of the same forms
- Live Webinar – 2 credits – $89