Are you accounting for all the effects the trust will have on your client’s LTC plans and estate? This integral legal guide will give you practical guidance for ensuring the trusts you craft will help – not harm – the client. Order today!
- Tax Reduction with Trusts: Essential Strategies
- Top Tactics for Mitigating Unexpected Tax Consequences of Trusts
- Preventing Revocable Trusts Interfering with Medicaid Eligibility
- Strategic Use of Trusts in Medicaid Planning
- Post-Mortem Planning Techniques: Handling Tax Consequences of Trusts in Estate Administration
Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
Accreditation Disclaimer: NBI distance learning programs are widely accredited across most MCLE jurisdictions. Please see specific program accreditation details by clicking the “Buy Now” button and referring to the “Credit” tab on the program details page. You may also contact the NBI Customer Care team at (800) 930-6182.
Note: This teleconference was originally broadcast on January 14, 2019.