You don’t need better salespeople, you need better sales training.
The best sales training methodologies meet the best modern instructional design with microlearning!
What does it take to succeed at sales? It’s not about charisma, or being pushy or being a natural born salesperson. Being able to sell well is a skill, and because it’s a skill, you can practice it and get better.
Grovo and Sandler have partnered to provide Sandler’s award-winning methodologies delivered in Grovo’s proven microlearning lesson format. The Sandler + Grovo Microlearning Sales Bundle offers 80 high-quality, single-concept lessons that are available in the flow of work, enabling sales to adopt valuable behaviors, attitudes, and techniques over time.
Imagine 100% of your sales team exceeding 100% of quota…
- Set your team up for success – Adapt and continually reinforce new behaviors, attitudes, and techniques, inspiring long-term change.
- Get everyone on the same page – Quickly drive consistency and realize your team’s potential by instilling shared language, culture, and processes
- Keep your team engaged – Instead of making the same mistakes over and over, salespeople can quickly tap into the training they need, in the flow of their workday.
The Sandler Microlearning Collection: The Selling System
Based on the first eight chapters of the Sandler Sales Mastery program
- Introducing the Sandler Selling System
- Bonding & Building Rapport with Your Prospect
- Setting Up-Front Contracts with Your Prospect
- Questioning Strategies
- Uncovering Your Prospect’s Pain
- Talking Budget with Your Prospect
- Your Prospect’s Decision-Making Process
- Closing the Sale: Building a Relationship to Last
- Negotiating Mastery
- Creating a Prospecting Plan & Making the Call