Why You Should Attend
What You Will Learn
With IRS audits of business compensation packages of large and small businesses on the on the rise, counsel must know how to advise their clients on the most problematic ongoing Section 409A and fringe benefits compliance issues.
Join us for this 60-minute webcast that will give you the information you need to reduce your client’s exposure to audits, including:
- Proper taxation for the various fringe benefits offered under Internal Revenue Code 132
- Latest updates on Section 409A rules and compliance strategies
- Unexpected potential impact on numerous compensation arrangements affected by Section 409A
- Navigate complex situations regarding taxation, penalties for noncompliance, and best practices to avoid serious financial and legal consequences
- What changes are permanent under the recent overhaul of the Internal Revenue Code and what will expire in 2025?
Note: ALI CLE programs are generally accredited in all MCLE jurisdictions. Credit in ID, LA and RI is available upon request. For more information about CLE state requirements or CPE for accountants/NASBA email [email protected]