The Sandler New Advisor Launch Accelerator is the only comprehensive online training curriculum of its kind in the financial services, insurance or banking industries, specifically targeting a brand-new advisor to get off to a quick start.
The unique curriculum is the convergence of science, art and craft to help new hires develop the necessary competencies, behaviors, tactics and habits entailed in launching a successful and purposeful practice. The lessons are delivered in an online platform with videos, workbooks, tool kits, social community features, virtual playbooks and manager’s coaching guides. The learning experience is engaging for a new advisor, with a combination of reading workbook lessons, watching a video, completing homework/assignments, viewing various dramatizations, sharing accomplishments within the social community of learners and having their manager reinforce the training either in a classroom setting or one-on-one coaching.
A Three-Part Online Course for New Advisors Who:
- Are motivated to build up their new client list but struggle with finding new opportunities.
- Want a proven prospecting activity plan that maximizes their time and effort each day.
- Want to better understand the behaviors that turn leads into new long-term, loyal clients.
You Will Learn:
- To attract and reach new potential clients in person, over the phone, and online.
- How to create your personalized activity tracker designed to reveal your highest performing prospecting behaviors.
- To effectively network both on and offline that result in comfortable conversations with prospects.
The program has three distinct modules each with specific learning objectives:
- 101: Prospecting & Making Appointments
- 201: Conducting The Discovery Interview
- 301: The Feeling/Fact-Finding Conversation & The New Client
The lessons in each module have videos, workbooks, toolkits, playbooks, and sales manager’s coaching guides.