Why spend countless hours trying to interpret and decipher IRS rule changes concerning LLCs and partnerships? This insightful guide will take a closer look at the new rules and provide guidance on who is impacted. Don’t miss this chance to get up to date with the latest developments – order today!
- What Tax Reform Means for LLCs and Other Pass-Through Entities
- How Big are These Changes, Really?
- What do the New Partnership Rules Say? What are the Implications?
- Who’s Impacted? What You May Not Know…
- Time Frame of Significant Changes, Deadlines and Effective Dates
- IRS Form 1065 K-1: Changes (and Clarification)
- Who Can Elect Out of the New Provisions?
- Impact on the LLC Operating Agreement: Changes You Need to Make NOW
- What is the Partnership Now Directly Liable For?
- New Rules Governing Federal Tax Audits of Entities
- Can Modifications Occur? When?
- New IRS Procedures You Need to Know
- What Does All This Mean?
- Significant Case Law
Duration: 3 hours 3 minutes
Accreditation Disclaimer: NBI distance learning programs are widely accredited across most MCLE jurisdictions. Please see specific program accreditation details by clicking the “Buy Now” button and referring to the “Credit” tab on the program details page. You may also contact the NBI Customer Care team at (800) 930-6182.
Note: This webinar was originally broadcast on January 24, 2019.