When your client’s disability comes from a mental impairment, you need a special set of tools to win a Social Security disability claim. This guide will walk you through the Listing of Impairments and the Residual Function Capacity to find the path to qualification through mental illnesses. Learn how to cross-examine vocational witnesses, work with the administrative law judge, and handle other entities of the SSDI claims process to get the best outcome. Order today!
- Survey of Listings vs. Pursuing Specific Impairment
- Intelligence Quotient (IQ) – Can You Prove Listing 12.05?
- Survey of SSA POMs Regarding Abilities Required for All Work
- Proving Personality Disorders
- Mental RFC Assessment Forms
- Requesting Subpoena of Government CE Report Provider
- Developing Record if Client is Indigent
Duration: 3 hours 0 minutes
Accreditation Disclaimer: NBI distance learning programs are widely accredited across most MCLE jurisdictions. Please see specific program accreditation details by clicking the “Buy Now” button and referring to the “Credit” tab on the program details page. You may also contact the NBI Customer Care team at (800) 930-6182.
Note: This webinar was originally broadcast on January 24, 2019.