This course details 49 sales management principles based on the proven principles of the Sandler Selling System.
If you’re like most sales leaders, you may be:
- Frustrated that rogue, “lone wolf” salespeople do things their own way, rather than using the same process as the rest of the team.
- Concerned about creating predictable forecasts and expectations of sales performance.
- Worried about your top-heavy sales force with the top 20% generating 80% of the revenue.
If you want a better team, become a better manager. In this course, you will learn best practices for sales leaders, which you can immediately implement with the members of your team. We will give you an overview of the attitudes, behaviors, and techniques which we have found to be most effective over the past five decades. Dave Mattson, President and CEO of Sandler Training, best-selling author, and world-renown sales leadership expert leads a frank discussion of the strategies and tactics which are most useful to sales managers.
In Sandler Rules for Sales Leaders, you will learn how to:
- Eliminate miscommunication
- Hire, onboard, and train top performing salespeople
- Empower your people to succeed without you
- Create a culture of accountability
- And much more!
This video series is based on the best-selling book authored by Dave Mattson. David Mattson is a 5-time best-selling author, include the Sandler Rules and the Sandler Rules for Sales Leaders. He is a global sales and leadership expert. Under his leadership, Sandler Training has grown to over 250 offices in 27 countries around the world.