It’s time to take client trust, loyalty, and referrals to a whole new level! Elevate your practice by mastering relationship-based advising with this comprehensive program. Experience transformative learning which can be immediately applied in your client interactions.
You Will Learn
- Discover the impacts of Life Transitions and learn how to have more meaningful conversations with your clients that lead to the financial planning necessary to be prepared for life changes.
- Help your clients plan what their Retirement will look like and to recognize the changes they could face, so you can ensure they have enough money to live the life they want.
- Find out how to guide your clients in Estate Planning to consider the breadth of implications of creating Wills and other documents, so that they can leave behind the legacy they desire.
- Learn about the implications of Caregiving and how to better prepare your clients for the financial repercussions by crafting plans for their own care, when the need arises.
- Discover how to converse and support clients experiencing a catastrophic life event by identifying the financial implications of the Difficult Life Transitions they are facing.
- Connect with Women Clients by learning about their expectations; what they value; why this segment is very important to your business and how you can sustain these crucial relationships.
- Gain an appreciation for the aging process that will help you Connect with Older Clients and understand their fears for the future and what you can do to help.
- Discover a unique method that demonstrates the importance of proactive financial planning to your clients and how to ask for referrals using what you’ve learned throughout this program!
Dr. Amy D’Aprix delivers her unique insights from a wealth of experience working with advisors and their clients. She brings practical information to life with engaging stories and a thoughtful perspective on what clients truly want.
Amy D’Aprix, PhD, MSW, CPCA is an internationally respected expert on lifestyle issues relating to retirement, aging, caregiving, and family dynamics. With a Ph.D. in Social Work, “Dr. Amy,” as she is affectionately known, has provided down-to-earth, practical, and professionally informed guidance on Life Transitions to individuals, professionals, and organizations for over 30 years. A compelling, pragmatic, inspirational speaker and coach, Dr. Amy has addressed thousands of Financial Advisors and their clients across North America. She provides sound guidance, humor, and enthusiasm in navigating Life Transitions to ensure the success of overall life goals and financial plans. This passion is reflected in her two programs; Your Best Life Forward, a unique membership website that offers advice and guidance to individuals facing significant life transitions, and Trusted Advisor of Choice, a practice elevation program for financial professionals to better understand their clients’ concerns and more proactively prepare for the life transitions they face. Amy is also a Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA). She has authored the book, From Surviving to Thriving: Transforming Your Caregiving Journey and co-developed an audio coaching session and companion journal, Building the Bonds of Friendship at Midlife and Beyond. She also created the Life Memories Journal and Caring Cards to inspire more meaningful conversations between generations. Dr. Amy is regularly featured and interviewed on television, radio, podcasts, and online publications.
Note: This program includes live group coaching sessions, conversation guides, client engagement tools and is presented in bite-sized video lessons, accessible any time, to fit your busy schedule.
CE Credits: CE credit value will be available shortly, pending CFP Board evaluation.